Postingan Populer

Best Touring Motorcycles / The Best Touring Motorcycles of 2017 | Digital Trends / A touring motorcycle, according to cycle world, is designed to eat up long miles on the road in the honda gold wing isn't just a great honda bike, it's one of the best touring motorcycles available.

Real Dirt Bike Videos - Pin by Tyler Allen on Motocross// Moto | Kawasaki dirt ... / Dirt bike race challenge and most epic races classic superherokids funny family videos compilation subscribe

2003 Gsxr 750 : Suzuki GSXR 750 K3 2003 Street Fighter | Must see! - Billet lowering kickstand hayabusa gsxr black anodized.

1978 Hongqi Ca770

Harley Davidson Rat - 1976 old school harley davidson rat bike for Sale in EAST ... - Finde 2 angebote für harley davidson rat bike zu bestpreisen, die günstigsten motorräder ab € 13.689.

2012 Kawasaki Ninja Zx 14r Top Speed

2012 Kawasaki Ninja Zx 14r Top Speed

Hammerhead

Joined

·

13,274 Posts

I re-calibrated my Speedohealer the other day and came across this little gem:

"For 200 mph runs, set the Speedohealer to -99.99% correction factor"

Tried it (the reset, not the gonzo run) and the speedo needle wouldn't even move. Apparently, as long as the ECU doesn't sense you're approaching 186, no limiter kicks in.

Somefun

Joined

·

520 Posts

I hit 203.00418 on my 2009 Monster with an SS head 48 MM throttel bodies and a 30 shot of NOS. Last year I hit 190.26 with no NOS....So maybe it would be around 188 to 192....My baby puts down 206 RWH

WillZX14

Joined

·

3,718 Posts

over 200 mph for sure - we're your headed so fast

Joined

·

35 Posts

well, fastest on my old VFR was 151 mph.\

fastest in my camaro on the highway, GPS verified was 175 mph, that was rock solid! that was only in 4th gear, lol!!!

this bike really makes my old VFR feel like it was a toy.

Joined

·

13 Posts

i'll let you know what a stock busa does over a standing mile.... unrestricted with 4:1 and making 196 rwhp no nos, next weekend:evil

BULLDOG

Joined

·

2,819 Posts

I dont know the answer to your question, but you know it will be over double the posted speed limit, fastest I have had mine since installing the SH.

rileydeed

Joined

·

5,933 Posts

I dont know the answer to your question, but you know it will be over double the posted speed limit, fastest I have had mine since installing the SH.

Hey Bulldog, welcome back. Hope all is well in your world.

Speedy14

Joined

·

262 Posts

De restricted with a ECU flash and a taller gear( and the balls to hold the throttle wide open) the new ZX14R will easily do over 205mph! With enough real estate you could probably hit 210mph with a three tooth smaller sprocket on the rear. This bike has the torque and horsepower to pull a much higher gear. my old 2007 did 190.8 at the TX Mile back in 2010 The newer model is much more powerful!
There is no replacement for displacement! 98 more cc's, bigger injectors and throttle bodies with stronger rods etc. All add up to more power! :crazyloco
Speedy

The_Flamin_Hulk

Joined

·

379 Posts

someday, I shall find out for myself after I've lightened it up a bit and done a few lil things. one of the reasons I got the Hulk... to get my 200+ license. hopefully I can do it without a turbo. I'd like to keep my bike as close to stock as possible without adding the really big power adders. if need be, guess I could add NOS just for the run. But would rather do without. can't wait.

on a sidenote, is the 14r unstable at high speeds? my busa was rock solid at 165. so far, not that I've gone that fast on the Hulk, but the Hulk has been smooth as glass up to 130 approx...

as far as having it hard to hold onto, sounds like too many weak handed folks. LOL they need more alone time. LMAO. j/k

Puck

Joined

·

176 Posts

someday, I shall find out for myself after I've lightened it up a bit and done a few lil things. one of the reasons I got the Hulk... to get my 200+ license. hopefully I can do it without a turbo. I'd like to keep my bike as close to stock as possible without adding the really big power adders. if need be, guess I could add NOS just for the run. But would rather do without. can't wait.

on a sidenote, is the 14r unstable at high speeds? my busa was rock solid at 165. so far, not that I've gone that fast on the Hulk, but the Hulk has been smooth as glass up to 130 approx...

as far as having it hard to hold onto, sounds like too many weak handed folks. LOL they need more alone time. LMAO. j/k

14R is definitely smooth as glass at speed.

I've only had mine to 152, but it was still pulling hard. Lowering and a damper help high speed stability a lot, but even stock it had no drama.

185EZ

Joined

·

58,697 Posts

This is my fastest on my 2007. Smooth as silk. And that's just coasting in neutral.....
The 14R is even more stable.
Time for the Hulk to let her fly.

Joined

·

88 Posts

Hey Hulk, which GEN of Busa do you own? Mine is 2nd. I still love my Busa, even though, some newer bikes are faster.

I have traded my other bikes for newer bikes but never my Busa. Busa has that special feeling or touch.

Point of reference: I have gone 165 MPH on '98 ZX11 and she was stable as a rock. You can extrapolate how stable it would be on '13 ZX14R.

hankart

Joined

·

27 Posts

Hit 130 on my 2013 ZX-14r the other day. Stable as a rock, need more open real estate want to do 150. Only problem I had was my helmet was trying to pull my head off. Yeah I need a new helmet!

capt10ed

Joined

·

67 Posts

This was the fastest i've gone on my basically stock 2014 zx14r.
207.7
And YES she was immensely stable!!!

Joined

·

549 Posts

This was the fastest i've gone on my basically stock 2014 zx14r.
207.7
And YES she was immensely stable!!!

By stock what mods exactly u have on your bike

capt10ed

Joined

·

67 Posts

It has a BMC air filter, Brock CT pipe, a Cblast modified ECU and ceramic wheel bearings.
That run was done with sunoco regular gas.
:dblthumb2:

Joined

·

549 Posts

It has a BMC air filter, Brock CT pipe, a Cblast modified ECU and ceramic wheel bearings.
That run was done with sunoco regular gas.
:dblthumb2:

Full brock or slipon?
What gearing?
Makes me wanna get zx14

capt10ed

Joined

·

67 Posts

The CT is a Full
Gearing was 17/40
Love my 14R

Joined

·

549 Posts

The CT is a Full
Gearing was 17/40
Love my 14R

Good to know 14seems like my type of a bike
After i put full exhaust and autotune on my 12ill try to see what i can do with gps....hit multiple 180but there was always something it the way...ill take off the mirros it should help a lot

SnuffyZX

Joined

·

20 Posts

Its has to be over 200MPH cause I Pinned mine out this summer at 186 and then the limiter kicked in and stopped it from going faster but up until the limiter she was pulling hard. I have since had my ECU Blasted so if I get another chance to get up that high I will let you fellas know for sure. One Word Exilarating!!!
Snuffy

2012 Kawasaki Ninja Zx 14r Top Speed

Source: https://www.zxforums.com/threads/anyone-know-what-the-top-speed-of-a-unrestricted-2013-zx14r-is.94858/page-2